An executive summary of the Los Altos and Los Altos Hills real estate market as of March 2, 2023
- Los Altos
- $1,410 per square foot of living space
- 13 days on market
- 3,431 square feet
- 12,693 square foot lot
- 34 year old home
- Median sale price $4,500,000
- Highest priced sale $13 million
- Lowest priced sale $3,025,000
- On average homes sell for 4% below list price
- Los Altos Hills
- $1,378 per square foot of living space
- 24 days on market
- 4,129 square feet
- 57-acre lot
- 46-year-old home
- Median sale price $4,575,000
- Highest priced sale $9.3 million
- Lowest priced sale $3,280,000
- On average homes sell for 2% below list price
Averages of single-family homes closed in the last 30 days listed on the multiple listing service. Information is believed accurate but not guaranteed.
The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, financial, or professional advice. This website is not intended to create a real estate agent-client relationship, and any reliance on the information provided is at your own risk.
While we strive to keep the information on this website up-to-date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.